BUILDING BLOCKS FOR POWERFUL FAMILIES
Family-expert, psychologist, spouse and mother, Ilze Alberts is delighted to announce she again is offering family-parenting-marriage workshops. She says: “I am grateful to be loved by my family, appreciated by my husband, adored by my children and granddaughter and honoured by my siblings. I have offered my professional service to thousands of families during the 30 years of being a psychologist. If I can make a difference to families in presenting this workshop, my mission is accomplished.”
What will I share during my 4-hour workshop?
• Understanding each family member’s actions and values
• Bringing out the best in each family member
• Developing Emotional Intelligence
• 8 Principles of a great parent-child relationship
• The balance between parental and child control
• Creating a family vision
• Developing an attitude of gratitude in each family member
I will take you on a journey of empowerment for your own sake as well as the sake of your family members.
Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019
Cost: R900 per person
Venue: 1st Floor, Flexible Workspace, The Pivot, Office E (or Block E), Montecasino Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Book: 060 743 4143 / email@example.com